Want to go behind the scenes at Running Scared™ and get involved in Australia’s newest obstacle race? Maybe you are a new comer and want to ease your way into this unique and fun experience? Maybe you would like to learn about event management? We’re looking for energetic individuals to join the Fully Rad Events team.
All event crew receive:
- Customized Running Scared™ Volunteer Crew T-Shirt
- Snacks to keep you fuelled and ready for action
- Access to behind the scenes, food, music and more
- More scary fun than anyone should have while working!
What does the event crew do?
As a volunteer and based on your skill set, interests and time available you could do any of the following:
- Registration Area – hand out registration info and cover the bag check area
- Customer service – direct entrants and supporters, answer questions, assist vendors
- Obstacles – assist and monitor the flow of participants at obstacles
- Start Line & Finish Line – keep things flowing and hand out finishers items
- Course Monitors – oversee runners along course and on obstacles
- Scare team - dress up and lurk in dark areas of the course (limited positions)
Need volunteer hours?
If you need us to provide documentation on your volunteer service, we can do that too. You will need to let us know before hand and all requests must be brought for signature on event day.
Register Your Interest
Send us an email if you would like to be a part of the action.
Any questions about volunteering please contact: